Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chancho, can I borrow some sweats?

There's not too much happening in the land of Chunk. I'm a boring, not regular blog posting person. I'm having fun in the orange mobile, though.
I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and I was about a half hour early, which was fine with me, I had a good book to read. I did start getting irritated though when I was finished with my book and it was 15 min. after my scheduled appt. and I was still sitting in the waiting room! I did eventually get in and then the Dr. says, "It was nice to meet you and thank you very much for waiting for me." ??? Of course I had to wait, I already paid my co-pay and I needed a check up. Really, what do you say, "It's ok, this time, but don't let it happen again!"
This morning I got treated to a Peppermint Mocha frapp from *$ and a breakfast burrito and I found some awesome shoes online, normally $90. on sale for $22! It's Christmas for me already!
So, your mission today is to do something nice for someone else. Instead of speeding up when someone wants to get over, let off the gas, and wave them in. Give someone a compliment out of the blue.
Good luck on your test today, M!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

We are all boring. Blogs are supposed to be about everyday, boring things. That's why I like them!

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Chunk, I love reading your blog. You think yours is boring, mine sucks most days and I still write it!

When we were passing thru Albuquerque this year I kept looking at people thinking, 'would I know Chunk if I saw her'. Now that I know about your orange vehicle, that would make it easier!

My niece wants an orange car so I've told her about yours! Too bad she won't be able to afford one for about 15 yrs, she's in her 2nd year of university in biomed!

Anonymous said...

email me at susieqser@gmail.com